We are proud to provide Drone Services to the Yarra Valley and the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
DroneVic is part of TB Solutions Pty Ltd, a valued service provider in the Yarra Valley since 2001.
Click on the image to visit the website.
Accredited Remote Pilot
( Visual Line of Sight )
- Cert III in Aviation (AVI30316)
- RePL license
- Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority ( CASA ) accredited
Because of our certification, we are able to get permission to fly in restricted and populated areas where otherwise you are not allowed to fly.
Safety is our number ONE priority.
CASA advises to respect personal privacy.
“Don’t record or photograph people without their consent—this may breach state laws”
For permission to film / photograph we use the AIPP photographer Services Agreement document which deals with Fees, Expenses, Ownership, Liability, Cancellation and Termination of the agreement.
We always adhere to the CASA safety standard rules, meaning if the drone pilot deems “it is not safe to fly”, we will not fly and re-schedule if possible.
- We currently fly Sub 2 kg ( remotely piloted aircraft ) RPA
- Phantom 4 Pro
- We shoot video ( 4K 50fps ), photos ( 20 mega pixel) as well as 360° images ( equirectangular )
- Pre Departure check
- Pre Flight check
- After flights checks
CASA enforced Rules
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 ft) above the ground.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway (without prior approval). This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire and associated firefighting efforts, and search and rescue operations.
- You must not fly your drone within 30 metres of people, unless the other person is part of controlling or navigating the drone.
- You must fly only one drone at a time.
- If your drone weighs more than 100 grams:
You must keep your drone at least 5.5km away from controlled aerodromes (usually those with a control tower)
You may fly within 5.5km of a non-controlled aerodrome or helicopter landing site (HLS) only if manned aircraft are not operating to or from the aerodrome. If you become aware of manned aircraft operating to or from the aerodrome/ HLS, you must manoeuvre away from the aircraft and land as soon as safely possible. This includes:
not operating your drone within the airfield boundary (*without approval)
not operating your drone in the approach and departure paths of the aerodrome (*without approval)
- You must only fly during the day and keep your drone within visual line-of sight.
This means being able to orientate, navigate and see the aircraft with your own eyes at all times (rather than through a device; for example, through goggles or on a video screen).
- You must not fly over or above people. This could include festivals, sporting ovals, populated beaches, parks, busy roads and footpaths.
- You must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person, or property
- You must not operate your drone in prohibited or restricted areas.
* Approval is generally linked to an approved model flying association and its members
error: Content is protected !!